Editor: Dr. Muhammad Ismail
ISSN (Print): 2790 - 2323
ISSN (Online): 2790 - 2331
AL-EEQAZ is using the Open Journal System (OJS) for paper submission and review process in all research journals. All authors, reviewers and members of the Editorial Committee will have to register on AL-EEQAZ-OJS after accepting terms and conditions in declaration. Transparency of research papers will be ensured through blind peer-review by the Journals’ Editorial Committee. The stepwise publication process is given below in detail:
- The journal follows a systematic publication and double blind peer review policy.
- Call for research papers with deadline shall be published on Journal as well on AL-EEQAZ’s web site and its social media platforms for each issue of the journal. The journals will receive papers electronically using OJS.
- The article is sent to two reviewers whom are the experts in their respective field to review the paper in the light of journal’s guidelines and features of a quality research paper, If the reviewers suggested some changes then the same suggestions will be forwarded to the authors to ensure the quality of articles and after that revised articles will be accepted.
- Editorial committee will carry out initial screening through a desk review to accept or reject the submitted paper in accordance with the guidelines of each journal.
- All efforts should be made to invite and publish international authors. All journals should target at least 1/4rth of the published articles should have international authorship as per HEC policy.
- Each journal should have at least 05 articles in each issue.