Editor: Dr. Muhammad Ismail
ISSN (Print): 2790 - 2323
ISSN (Online): 2790 - 2331
Peer Review Policy
To ensure the excellence the publication of the article in AL-EEQAZ Research Journal is subjected to complete, thorough, comprehensive and confidential review. The review is made by independent and competent religious scholars who give their recommendations on the article being presented for publication.
AL-EEQAZ Research Journal uses a Double-Blind Peer Review Policy, the initial authors and articles are not displayed until the articles are accepted for further review and publication. Each article sent will be evaluated on the basis of the following considerations:
- The results of scientific work are the work of the Original.
- Conformity between methodologies and research topics.
- Have a good analysis.
- The ability to communicate with readers.
- Based on the recommendations of the reviewer.
- The normal time for screening and evaluation of manuscripts is six weeks from the date of receipt.
- Articles submitted to AL-EEQAZ Research Journal uses Urdu, Arabic and English. However, abstracts must be in English.
- Usually, AL-EEQAZ Research Journal announces call for papers quarterly in a short spin of every three months yearly.
- Furthermore, AL-EEQAZ Research Journal encourages authors to contribute researches for special issues on particular aspects of the society which will be announced time to time.
Editor of AL-EEQAZ Research Journal has the full right to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected.